J-W Energy Company uses ISNetworld as a comprehensive system to manage, evaluate and prequalify contractors performing work on a J-W Energy Company site. Contractors who provide safety-sensitive services for J-W Energy Company are required to subscribe to ISNetworld and maintain their subscription as a condition of work authorization. ISNetworld can be contacted by calling 800-976-1303 (Toll Free) or by e-mail: email@example.com.
HSE Performance - Using ISNetworld, J-W Energy Company takes into account the contractor's Total Recordable Incident Rate (TRIR), which is through the verification of OSHA 300 Log / 300A Summary Forms, and their Experience Modification Rate (verified by Workers Compensation Statistics) to evaluate the contractor's historical safety performance. These components assess the HSE management systems and safety culture of the company.
HSE Programs - ISN Review and Verification Services (RAVS) conducts a desktop review of the contractors' written health and safety programs to ensure they meet industry and J-W Energy Company standards.
HSE Training - Contractors are required to submit documentation (sign-in sheets, certifications, etc.) in order for ISN to verify that each contractor meets J-W Energy Company training expectations.
Insurance - Contractor insurance certificates are reviewed by ISN based on the standard J-W Energy Company Master Service Agreements. All certificates going forward will need to be submitted directly within ISNetworld for review.
For assistance with your company's subscription process, please reference the Step-by-Step Checklist below.
1. Contact the ISN Customer Service Team by phone or visit www.isnetworld.com and click the link, "Become a Member" in the upper right-hand corner.
2. Remit payment to ISN to begin your company's subscription. Please reference your invoice for the payment address and instructions. Once payment is received, ISN will send you an email with online training instructions.
3. Login to ISNetworld, register for an online training to review Owner Client requirements, navigate the system, and utilize the benefits available through your subscription.
4. Complete a one-on-one Post-Training Account Review with an ISN Customer Service Representative.
5. Complete all Owner Client Requirements established by J-W Energy Company.